Applications are invited for Kerala government ITI admission 2020 on 9th Sept 2020 and the end date will be 24-09-2020. Other details follows:
Age: Above 14 years on or before 01-08-2020
Qualification (Who can apply):
- Candidates should have a native/domicile of Kerala State.
- For Metric Trades, the candidates should have passed SSLC / Class 10th.
- For Non-Metric Trades, the candidates should have a minimum failed in SSLC / Class 10th.
- Should have a minimum in Pre-Degree for Computer & DTP courses.(For Metric only)
- SSLC Certificate
- AAdhar Card
- Domicile/Residential certificate (minimum 5 Years)
Passport size Photo
Fees: Application fee Rs. 100/-
How to apply: Applicants can apply through this link: https://itiadmissions.kerala.gov.in/splash.php
Complete user manual for online application: https://det.kerala.gov.in/images/20/User-manual-iti-admission-2020.pdf
Please remember the last date of apply and we recomend to read the above provided user manual before applying online.