Yu is the subsidiary company of Micromax Informatics. They launched this sub-brand as an online-only venture. Yu makes affordable Android smartphones and sold in flash sales on popular Indian ecommerce websites. The company also produced fitness tracker and a health devices. YU has currently launched YUNICORN with attractive features. Lets check it out whole specifications below.
Yunicorn runs in android 5.1 Lollipop and it is powered by 1.8GHz octa-core MediaTek Helio P10 processor with Mali T860 GPU. The phone pack consist of 4 GB RAM and it also has 32 GB internal memory that can be further expanded up to 128 GB via microSD card. Moving on to display part the phone comes in 5.5 inch Full HD 2.5D curved glass display with the resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels.
As far as concerned about the camera it has 13 MP rear camera with dual LED flash and as well as 5 MP front facing camera for selfies and video calling. Yunicorn will support fingerprint sensor, 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1 and GPS facilities. About the battery back up it contains 4000 mAh battery and the phone comes in rush silver, graphite and limited edition rush gold colors. It is priced at Rs. 12,999/-.
YU YUNICORN key specs
- Android 5.1 (Lollipop) OS
- 1.8GHz Octa-core MediaTek Helio P10 processor with Mali T860 GPU
- 5.5 inch Full HD 2.5D curved glass display with the resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels.
- 4 GBRAM
- 32 GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- 13MP rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, f/2.2 aperture, 5P lens, PDAF
- 5MP front-facing camera, f/2.0 aperture, 4P lens
- Fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio, DTS audio
- 4G LTE,WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS
- 4000mAh battery