Yamaha Ray Z Review
Yamaha ray z launched especially for the men who wants a sporty looking scooter than female centered design. Previously Yamaha launched ladies focused scooter Yamaha ray. Ray Z features masculine look and it is almost similar with Ray. Yamaha ray will cost Rs. 48,555/- (ex showroom price, Delhi).
Engine, Mileage and Performance
Yamaha Ray Z is powered by 113 cc, 2-valve 4-stroke, SOHC engine. It can churns out 7 Bhp @ 7500 rpm power output and offers 8.1 Nm @ 5500 rpm torque on ride. Engine mated with Automatic gears.
Yamaha Ray Z offers 50 x 57.8 mm bore and stroke. It can reaches 85 kmph top speed on ride. Mileage of the scooter is good and it offers 62kmpl highway mileage and 40 kmpl in city. It can reach 0 to 60 acceleration in just 12.00 secs.
Safety, Comfort and Convenience Features
Yamaha Ray Z features Dry,Centrifugal clutch. The bike features Self start, passenger footrest, step up seat, pass light etc. It is packed with Underbone chassis and air cooling engine. There is aluminum black split grab rails, smoked finish visor.
You have well developed instrument panel with faux carbon fiber back ground and a carbon fiber patterned seat with cover. There is Analogue Fuel Gauge, speedometer in Yamaha Ray Z. It is also comes with Low Fuel – low battery Indicator, Low Oil Indicator etc.
Dimensions, Brakes and Suspension
In terms of dimensions, Yamaha Ray Z gets 128.00 mm ground clearance, 1270.00 mm Wheelbase and 5.00 litres fuel tank. It measures 1835.00 mm x 675.00 mm x 1090.00 mm dimensions. Suspension used is Telescopic front suspension and unit swing rear suspension. Brakes are 130mm drum brakes in front and rear. It competes with Honda Activa – i scooter.
Colors and Variants
Available colours are White, Red and Black colors. Yamaha Ray Z offers 2 year/24,000 kms warranty. Ray Z coming in an eye catching design and it is available in single variant only. Yamaha ray series includes Yamaha Ray, Yamaha Ray Z and Yamaha Ray 150. Yamaha Ray 150 is the best upcoming scooter. Yamaha Alpha is the another recently launched one.
Yamaha Ray Z Full Specifications
- 113 cc, 2-valve 4-stroke, SOHC engine
- 7 Bhp @ 7500 rpm power output
- 8.1 Nm @ 5500 rpm torque
- Automatic, Dry, Centrifugal clutch
- 50 x 57.8 mm bore and stroke
- 85 kmph top speed
- 62kmpl highway mileage and 40 kmpl in city
- 0 to 60 acceleration in just 12.00 secs
- White, Red and Black colors
- 2 year/24,000 kms warranty
- Underbone chassis and air cooling engine
- 128.00 mm ground clearance
- 1270.00 mm Wheelbase
- 5.00 litres fuel tank
- Analogue Fuel Gauge, speedo meter
- Low Fuel – low battery Indicator, Low Oil Indicator
- Telescopic front suspension and unit swing rear suspension
- 130mm drum brakes in front and rear
- Self start, passenger footrest, step up seat, pass light
Yamaha Ray Z Price in India: Rs. 48,000/- Ex-Showroom, Delhi.