Motorola is one of the popular mobile manufacturing company. In 2009 they made first Android smartphone and its first android tablet made in 2011. There is a rumored news spreading across the web is about Motorola Moto G Plus. Lets see the rumored specifications of Motorola Moto G Plus below.
Motorola Moto G Plus runs in android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow) and it is powered by 1.2GHz Octa-Core 64-bit Snapdragon 430 (MSM8937) processor with Adreno 505 GPU. The phone pack consist of 3 GB RAM and also has 32 GB internal memory that can be further expanded via microSD card. Move on to display part it has 5.5-inch Full HD display with the resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels and has corning gorilla glass for protection.
As far as concerned about the camera Motorola Moto G Plus has 16 MP back shooter with dual-tone LED flash and Laser AF, it also has 5 MP front shooter for selfies and video calling. The smartphone also has the fingerprint sensor for the security and the device is water resistant. Moto G Plus consist with 3000mAh battery and it has the features includes 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio, 4G LTE / 3G, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS and NFC (Optional).
Motorola Moto G Plus key specs
- Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow) OS
- 5.5-inch Full HD display with 1920 x 1080 pixels and Corning Gorilla glass protection
- 1.2GHz Octa-Core 64-bit Snapdragon 430 (MSM8937) processor with Adreno 505 GPU
- 3 GB RAM
- 32 GB internal memory
- 16MP rear camera with dual-tone LED flash and Laser AF
- 5MP front-facing camera with OmniVision OV5693 sensor
- Water resistant
- Fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- 4G LTE / 3G, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, NFC (Optional)
- 3000mAh battery