KTM RC 125 Review
KTM RC 125 is a stylish and affordable sports bike with powerful engine. It is available in Black/White color options. The bike expected to be launched soon in India and may priced Rs. 1,20,000/- in Ex-Showrooms.
Engine, Gears and Performance
KTM RC 125 powered by 124.7 cc, 1-cylinder 4-stroke engine, water-cooled engine. The bike offers 15 BHP @ 10500 rpm power and 12 NM @ 8000 rpm torque on ride. Engine mated with 6 Speed manual gears transmission.
The offered top speed is 130 kmph top speed. KTM RC 125 offers 58 x 47.2 mm bore and stroke. KTM RC 125 features Tubular space frame made from steel, powder-coated chassis and Liquid Cooling engine. The bike also gets Wet multi-disc clutch.
Dimensions and Features
In terms of dimensions, the bike measures 135.00 kg kerb weight. It gets 178.50 mm ground clearance, 1340.00 mm Wheelbase and in terms of dimensions. The bike packed with 10.00 litres Fuel Tank.
There is also Fully digital instrument console, Low Fuel, oil and battery Indicator, Alloys, Maintenance Free battery etc. You can benefit options like Tubeless Tyres, Passenger Footrest too. KTM RC 125 also gets Stand Alarm, Self Start, Step-up Seat, Pass-light etc.
Brakes and Suspension
Brakes and suspension used in Suspension used is KTM RC 125 is best for high stability and safety even at high speed. It gets WP Suspension 4357 front suspension and WP Suspension 4618 EM rear suspension. Brakes are 300mm Disc brakes in front and 230mm disc brakes at rear for safety.
KTM RC 125 Full Technical Specifications
- 124.7 cc, 1-cylinder 4-stroke engine, water-cooled engine
- 15 BHP @ 10500 rpm power.
- 12 NM @ 8000 rpm torque
- 6 Speed manual gears transmission
- Wet multi-disc clutch
- 58 x 47.2 mm bore and stroke
- 135.00 kg kerb weight
- 130 kmph top speed
- Tubular space frame made from steel, powder-coated chassis
- Liquid Cooling engine
- 178.50 mm ground clearance
- 1340.00 mm Wheelbase
- 10.00 litres Fuel Tank
- Fully digital instrument console
- Low Fuel, oil and battery Indicator
- Alloys, Maintenance Free battery
- Tubeless Tyres, Passenger Footrest
- WP Suspension 4357 front suspension
- WP Suspension 4618 EM rear suspension
- 300mm Disc brakes in front
- 230mm disc brakes at rear
- Stand Alarm, Self Start
- Step-up Seat, Pass-light
- Black/White color options
KTM RC 125 Price in India: Rs. 1,20,000/- Approx
KTM’s highly anticipated supersport motorcycles the KTM RC 390 and KTM RC 200 launched in India. KTM RC 390 priced at Rs 2.05 lakh and RC200 at Rs 1.60 lakh (ex-showroom Delhi). These are the faired versions of the Duke 200 and 390 respectively and more heavier than siblings.