Hyosung GT650R Review
Hyosung GT650R is a stunning midsize super bike with power to inspires rider confidence. The bike powered by the 647cc, 90° V-twin engine. The bike available in India and priced Rs. 4,63,000 in ex-showrooms. You can choose it for commuting to work or dominating at the racetrack.
It is available in single variant and you can choose from various color options like Titanium White, Titanium Red and Titanium Black etc. Good combination of peak power and a broad usable power band is available in this. The bike is a powerful rival to the Kawasaki Ninja 650R and Hero Hastur 620.
Key Specifications of Hyosung GT650R
- 4 stroke DOHC, 8 valve 4 Stroke, Air & Oil Cooler engine
- 647cc engine displacement
- 73 PS power and 60.9 Nm torque
- 6 Speed manual gears
- 20 kmpl mileage in highway
- 180kph top speed
- 130.00 mm Ground Clearance
- Front and rear disc brakes
Design and Looks
The stunning design is achieved with clear lens side indicators, fatty front tyre, designed fuel tank, sporty decals, split seats and split grab rail etc. You can see the stylish partly black colored silencer,LED tail light too.
Feel the exceptional performance and extraordinary rider feedback from this bike. The bike features styling facts like twin projector lamps, designed front cowl, front fairing, transparent visor, black colored rear view mirrors etc.
On external, It measures 1445.00 mm Wheelbase and 17.00 ltrs Fuel Tank. The tyres measures 120/60 ZR-17 – 160/60 ZR-17 mm size. Hyosung GT650R is a midsize sports bike features adjustable suspension, inverted forks and oval tube frame for performance. It measures 2095.00 mm x 700.00 mm x 1135.00 mm dimensions, 130.00 mm Ground Clearance, 215.00 kg Weight.
Engine, Gears and Performance
The Hyosung GT650R powered by the 4 stroke DOHC, 8 valve 4 Stroke, Air & Oil Cooler engine. The engine features 647cc engine displacement and makes 73 PS power and 60.9 Nm torque on ride. It is mated with the 6 Speed manual gears. Offered mileage is 20 kmpl mileage in highway. The performance is really awesome with attainable top speed is 180kph top speed.
Safety and Comfort Features
The bike Hyosung GT650R features Front (300mm Disc) and rear disc (230mm Disc) brakes. Suspension used is Upside down Telescopic front suspension, Hydraulic Mono shock absorber rear suspension for best stability and safety.
Four-piston calipers enhance breaking in this bike. It also comes with the Self Start, Stand Alarm, Passenger Footrest etc.Company offers 2 years limited warranty. Passenger Backrest, Step-up Seat, Pass-light, Low Fuel Indicator, Tubeless tyres, Low Oil Indicator, Low Battery Indicator etc.
Hyosung GT650R Technical Specifications
- 647cc, 90° V-twin engine
- 72.68 Bhp @ 9000 rpm power
- 60.9 Nm @ 7500 rpm torque
- 6 Manual gears
- Around 20km/lt mileage
- Wet, Multi plate clutch
- 81.5 x 62 mm bore and stroke
- V-Twin Cylinder Configuration
- 130.00 mm Ground Clearance
- 1445.00 mm Wheelbase
- 17.00 litres Fuel Tank
- Digital Fuel Gauge and speedometer
- Low Fuel, battery and Low Oil Indicator
- Alloys and Tubeless Tyres
- Upside down Telescopic front suspension
- Hydraulic Mono shock absorber rear suspension
- 300mm Disc brake in front
- 230mm Disc brakes at front
- Stand Alarm, Self Start, Passenger Footrest
- Passenger Backrest, Step-up Seat, Pass-light
Hyosung GT650R Price in India: Rs. 4,63,000/- Ex-Showroom, Delhi