Honda MSX125 Review
The MSX125 (Mini Street X-treme 125) is an upcoming super sports bike from Honda. It looks aggressive on external appearance with its specific street specific design. The bike is powered by 124.9 cc 2-valve air-cooled single cylinder. The bike can offer 9.65 BHP @ 7000 rpm power and 10.9 Nm @ 5500 rpm torque on ride.
Engine mated with 4 Speed gears transmission and features Wet multiplate clutch. The bike offers 52.4 x 57.9 mm Bore x Stroke and features Steel mono-backbone frame, Air Cooling engine. It measures 160.00 mm Ground Clearance, 1200.00 mm Wheelbase, 5.50 litres Fuel Tank too. Mini Street X-treme 125 has 101.70 kg kerb weight.
Available color Options
- Asteroid Black Metallic
- Pearl Himalayas White
- Pearl Queen Bee Yellow
- Pearl Valentine Red
Available color options for this bike includes Red, Yellow, White, Black colors. Style factors: Honda MSX125 gets HS1 35W/35W double filament bulb headlamp, Alloys, Y-Spoke Aluminium Cast wheels and MF battery. It is equipped with Digital Fuel Gauge, Tachometer, Speedometer and trip meter etc.
Safety and Comfort: Suspension used is USD Front Forks, 31mm suspension, Mono shock, steel square pipe swingarm rear suspension. It is fitted with Single 220mm disc brakes in front and Single 190mm disc brakes at rear. There is Stand alarm, self start, passenger footrest, Step up seat and pass light too. Honda MSX125 offers Low Fuel Indicator, Low Oil Indicator, Low Battery Indicator.
Alternatives you can purchase: Yamaha YZF-R125 is another option you can consider. Yamaha YZF-R125 is the Ultimate class-leading 125cc super sport bike from Yamaha packed with 124.66cc, 4-stroke engine. You can also have a look on Honda CBR125R powered by 124.7 cc 4-stroke 2-valve SOHC single engine. KTM RC 125 powered by 124.7 cc, 1-cylinder 4-stroke engine, water-cooled engine. Other 125cc bike is KTM 125 Duke and it is an upcoming powerful rival to the Yamaha MT-125.
Honda MSX125 Full Specifications
- 124.9 cc 2-valve air-cooled single cylinder
- 9.65 BHP @ 7000 rpm power
- 10.9 Nm @ 5500 rpm torque
- 4 Speed gears transmission
- Wet multiplate clutch
- 52.4 x 57.9 mm Bore x Stroke
- Steel mono-backbone frame
- Air Cooling engine
- 160.00 mm Ground Clearance
- 1200.00 mm Wheelbase:
- 5.50 litres Fuel Tank
- Digital Fuel Gauge, Tachometer, Speedometer and trip meter
- Low Fuel Indicator, Low Oil Indicator, Low Battery Indicator
- 101.70 kg kerb weight
- Red, Yellow, White, Black colors
- HS1 35W/35W double filament bulb headlamp
- Alloys, Y-Spoke Aluminium Cast wheels and MF battery
- USD Front Forks, 31mm suspension
- Mono shock, steel square pipe swingarm rear suspension
- Single 220mm disc brakes in front
- Single 190mm disc brakes at rear
- Stand alarm, self start, passenger footrest
- Step up seat and pass light
Honda MSX125 Price in India: Rs. 1,00,000/- Approx