Here we are reveal the features and specifications of two phones named as LG V20 and Samsung Galaxy A9 Pro. While comparing these two, many things are different from one another, in the case of OS, display, camera, internal, body, SIM etc . Let’s compare and contrast.
- LG V20 has 5.7 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen with 1440 x 2560 pixels and 513 ppi pixel density. At the same time Samsung Galaxy A9 Pro flaunts 6.0 inches Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen with 1080 x 1920 pixels and 367 ppi pixel density. Both display have the protections from physical damages and scratches by using Corning Gorilla Glass 4.
OS, CPU, GPU, Chipset
- LG V20 runs on Android v7.0 (Nougat) OS and powered by Qualcomm MSM8996 Snapdragon 820 chipset. This chipset contains 2.15 GHz Dual-core Kryo + 1.6 GHz Dual-core Kryo CPU and Adreno 530 GPU. But in the case of Galaxy A9 Pro, it runs on Android v6.0.1 (Marshmallow)OS and Qualcomm MSM8976 Snapdragon 652 chipset. This chipset includes 1.8 GHz Quad-core Cortex-A72 + 1.4 GHz Quad-core Cortex-A53) CPU and Adreno 510 GPU.
- When come to internal storage, LG V20 loaded with two variants 32GB or 64 GB +4 GB RAM. While Galaxy A9 Pro possessed 32 GB+ 4 GB RAM. Both internal storage can be expandable up to 256GB via microSD.
Camera and features
- There is a significant changes occurs on both cameras. Under-rated smartphones LG V20 packs a Dual rear camera; 16 MP of f/1.8 aperture and 8 MP of f/2.4 aperture with features like laser & phase detection autofocus, 2x optical zoom, OIS, dual-LED flash, Geo-tagging, touch focus, face/smile detection, panorama and HDR. It also has 5 MP secondary camera of f/1.9 aperture. At the same time Galaxy A9 Pro didn’t provides Dual rear camera. This smartphone offers 16 MP rear camera of f/1.9 aperture and 8 MP front shooter of f/1.9 aperture. Other camera features are autofocus, OIS, LED flash, 1/2.8″ sensor size, geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, panorama and HDR.
- Here is an identical on the connectivity options, that means both phone provides NFC and other common options.
- The available sensors in LG V20 is fingerprint, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass and color spectrum. While Galaxy A9 Pro provides fingerprint, accelerometer, gyro, proximity and compass. Color spectrum sensor is not available in this phone.
- The key differences we can see in the case of battery. LG V20 backed a 3200 mAh Li-Ion battery, which is removal type. But Samsung Galaxy A9 Pro is equipped with a 5000 mAh Li-Ion battery, which is non-removal.
The significant changes occurs in the case of colors. LG V20 is available in three colors; Titan, Silver and Pink. Samsung Galaxy A9 Pro is available in White, Black and Gold.
- The notable changes we can see on body. LG V20 measures 6.29 x 3.07 x 0.30 inches and 174 grams. At the same time 6.37 x 3.19 x 0.31 inches and 210 grams.
- LG V20 support Nano- SIM and Galaxy A9 Pro supports Dual SIM.
- According to the benchmark report, there is a lot of differences between LG V20 and Samsung Galaxy A9 Pro, in the case of OS, display, SIM, internal storage, camera and body. The only similarities we can see in the case of sensor.